Search My Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Arrival in Ghana


 I was super excited to leave for Ghana today. Although I am not a fan of flying, simply because I usually get sick, and this time I did. Otherwise, the flight was fine, I tried my best to sleep through as much as I could. We had a bit of a delay, almost an hour before the plane took off, since we had to wait for a co-pilot. Orginally I thought the flight was 12 hours, but it was 10 hours, which made up for the anticipation of an even longer flight. We also had a small scary encounter at the airport, as my travel partner did not have the credit card that she purchased her plane ticket with, and apparently Delta Airlines has taken extra security precautions to prevent fraud.  I am ready to begin my journey in Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment